Tuesday, March 31, 2009

pages 78-

230 Glendale court
Brooklyn, NY 11234-3721
February 15 20—


Ms. Julie Hutchinson
1825 Melbourne Avenue
Flushing, NY 113667-2351

Dear Julie

It seem like years since we were in ms. Gerhig’s keyboarding class. Now I wish I had paid more attention. As I indicated on the phone, I am applying for a position as box office coordinator for one of the theatres on Broadway. Of course, I know the importance of having my letter of application and resume formatted correctly, but I’m not sure I remember how to do it.

Since you just completed your business education degree, I knew where to get the help I needed. Thanks for agreeing to look over my application documents; they are enclosed. Also if you have any suggestions for changes to the changes to the content, please share those with me too. This job is so important to me; it’s the one I really want.

Thanks again for agreeing to help. If I get the job, I’ll take you out to one of New York’s finest restaurants.

Sincerely

Rebecca Dunworthy

Enclosures


1 You will need to know how to bold, italicize, and underline for the exam.
2 Have you read The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck?
3 Rebecca Smith is employed in the office of Market & Johnson.
4 Henry W. Longfellow wrote Ballads; Oliver Wendell Holmes wrote Old Ironsides.
5 Tanya misspelled congratulations and italicized on the quiz.


Select text to be cut (moved).
Click Cut to remove text from the current location.
Move the insertion point to the desired location.
Click Paste to place the cut text in the new location.



Pot of Gold
By Dianna Vermillion
Together we chased after the rainbow
to find the pot of gold; but in each other, we found our own treasure to unfold.
Activity 4
Sender’s return address Receiver’s delivery mailing address

Envelope 1
Rasheed Bryant Ms. Maria Ramirez
520 Brentwood Street 673 Stockton Street
Boston, MA 02134-1301 Salinas, CA 93907-2327

Envelope 2
Marsha Rawlins Mr. Brandon Van Horn
1105 Blackstone Avenue 4010 Green Tree Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63112-2907 Sarasota, FL 34233-4052
Activity 5
Ohio, Columbus-Scarlet Carnation-Buckeye State

New Jersey, Trenton-Purple Violet - Garden State

Washington, Olympia- Rhododendron-Evergreen State

Georgia, Atlanta- Cherokee Rose- Peach State

Massachusetts, Boston-Mayflower-Bay State

Illinois, Springfield-Violet-Prairie State

New York, Albany-Rose- Empire State

Tennessee, Nashville-Iris- The Volunteer State

Texas, Austin-Bluebonnet-Lone Star State
California, Sacramento- Golden Poppy- The Golden State
Activity 6
Sender’s return address

Envelope 1
Roger j. Essex
564 Glencreek Lane
Cleveland, OH 44136-3625

Receiver’s delivery (mailing) address
Ms. Lanessa Howard
310 Eisenhower Street
Casper, WY 82604-0032


Sender’s return address
Harold Baxter
Autumn forest drive
Memphis, TN 38125-0013



Receiver’s delivery (mailing) address
Mr. Kent Bozeman
382 Lookout Mountain
Rapid City, SD 57702-5643

No comments:

Post a Comment